China Yen-Ching academy scholarship 2022 invites globe understudies to complete their master’s degree program on all the funds. Chinese scholars having good extracurricular records and excellent academic records are welcomed for this scholarship program.
Additionally, this best scholarship for international and national students does not have any type of restriction on previous education. Every student with curiosity about Chinese interdisciplinary studies will have a chance to apply for the Yen-Ching Academy of Peking University grant.
This scholarship offers nearly 120 students to attend Yen-Ching academy. This Asian scholarship allows the student both from China and overseas. Scholarships at Peking university permit international students to study in China without any cost. This is crystal clear from the fact that 80% of the students at Yen-Ching academy are from abroad. There are nearly 25-30% U.S. and Canada, 30-35% from Europe, and 30-35% from the rest of the world. The Yen-Ching scholarship gives students a chance to expand their vision through collaboration with students from different countries.
Fellows of Yen-Ching academy of Peking university acquire a comprehensive understanding of Chinese culture study. Yen-Ching scholars can also choose their area of research according to their interests. Scholars can choose from six different research areas at Yen-Ching Academy.
Some of the areas of research performed are Economic and management research, history and archaeology, philosophy and religion, law and society, politics and international relations, and culture and literature. Yen-Ching academy’s fully-funded scholarship facilitates all fellows with the thesis advisor.
For diverse reasons, Yen-Ching academy is the best study goal for national and international students. In addition to the fully-funded grant, the Academy offers its fellows career advising services, volunteer work, and internships in their second academic year.
The Yen-Ching graduates are always seen at respected institutions like Cambridge, Yale, Harvard, Oxford, Duke University of Chicago, Georgetown University, Peking University, and more. Additionally, the graduates are also employed in key positions in public-private partnerships or world-class organizations. The young alumni are employed by UNESCO, UNDP, European Commission, British Embassy in Beijing, the Klingender Netherlands. Institute of International Relations, HNA Group, Google, Huawei, Xiaomi, Singapore Police Force, Panasonic, Bank of Korea, Chinese Ministry of Commerce, Administrative Court of Switzerland, or name of any place of the world.
Yen-Ching Academy Scholarship in China 2022:
Degree Level: Master’s Degree Program
Program Period: 2 years
- Law and society
- Culture and literature
- History and archaeology
- Politics and international relations
- Economics and management
- Philosophy and religion
Yen-Ching Academy Scholarship:
- It offers a monthly stipend.
- Fellows will be sheltered at the Yen-Ching Academy. Two people of the same gender will share a bathroom in a two-bed suite.
- The scholarship covers the full tuition fee.
- Medical protection will be given.
- The advantages are for the first year only. Fellows must continue their academic standing to continue to benefit from the fellowship.
- A round-trip travel expense will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of Yen-Ching Academy Scholarship 2022:
- Students must have an outstanding academic grades.
- There is no gender discrimination for applying.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree to enter a degree program.
- Graduation has to be accomplished by 31st August 2022.
- During the master’s program, candidates have to live in Beijing.
- TOEFL and IELTS results from before September 1, 2020, will not be applicable.
- Since Chinese language courses are required for international students, so Chinese language knowledge is not necessary.
- The Yen-Ching Academy does not accept TOEFL My Best scores or TOFEL IBT Special Home Edition scores.
- Students from Mainland China have to stay in Beijing for the complete program period. International students can continue these at home with the approval of their consultants.
- The applicant must have certified evidence of being proficient in English.
- The candidate must have age between 23-28.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
- We accept English Proficiency Certificates from organizations that refer them directly to the academy. The candidates must elect “Yen-Ching Academy of Peking University” as the designated receiver of their scorecards.
- Candidates must apply via the admission portal.
- Applicants must form an account on the portal.
- Be sure to provide all the required documents and complete personal information.
Required Documents for Yen-Ching Academy Master’s Scholarship:
- Completed online application form.
- Personal statement.
- English Proficiency Test Certificate.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Research proposal
- Official transcript
- Letter of recommendation
- Also Visit
The deadline date for the Yen-Ching Academy Scholarship 2022 is December 3, 2021.