Applications have now been accepted by the Warwick Chancellor scholarship in the UK. For all national and international students from all around the world, international scholarship is now open. Applicants are motivated to apply, who want to study for a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in the UK. The scholarship is fully funded.
Through Chancellor’s International Scholarship, Warwick Doctoral College provide degree programs in almost all academic fields. The duration of the scholarship is 3.5 years.
About Warwick Chancellor Scholarship:
- University: Warwick Doctoral College.
- Country: United Kingdom.
- Degree level: M. Phil leading to Ph.D., Ph.D.
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded.
- Eligible Nationality: International.
- Award country: United Kingdom.
- Last Date: 20 January 2022.
Scholarship Endowment Of Warwick Chancellor:
Students from all over the world are eligible for the Warwick Chancellor’s scholarship which covers:
- Tuition Fees coverage (up to £24,010).
- For full-time award holders in 2022-23, a maintenance stipend along with UKRI rates (provisional £15,609 to be set by February 2022) will be paid.
- A research, Training, and Support Grant of £5,000 will be provided.
The Faculty of Science, Engineering, and Medicine:
- Computer Science.
- Warwick Medical School.
- Life Science.
- Warwick Manufacturing School.
The Faculty of Arts:
- Film and Television Studies.
- English and Comparative Literary Studies.
- Classics and Ancient History.
The Faculty of Social Sciences:
- School of Law.
- Education Studies.
- Centre for Teaching Education.
- Centre for Applied Linguistics.
- Centre for Educational Development, Appraisal, and Research.
- Centre for Lifelong Learning.
- Warwick Business School.
- Warwick Foundation Studies.
- ESRC Doctoral Training Centre.
- Institute for Employment Research.
- Politics and International Studies.
- Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies.
- The scholarship is available to all EU and international students.
- The applicant must apply to the University of Warwick for M. Phil or Ph.D. program in October 2022 for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
- The University of Warwick will accept applications from Ph.D. and M. Phil/Ph.D. students in the first year of their registration.
- Warwick students may apply for scholarships.
- It is not possible to delay a scholarship to the next academic year.
The deadline to apply for the scholarship is 20th January 2022.
How to apply?
You can apply online for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022. For further information about the application process, carefully read the application guideline link below. Click here link for the official advertisement: