The University of Michigan Dearborn Scholarship 2022 applications are allowed now. International Undergraduate Scholarships are opened to students from any part of the world at the University of Michigan-Dearborn. Students determined to get their undergraduate degree from the United States can apply for a bachelor’s degree Scholarship. The scholarships are available for the session 2022-23.
Dearborn, Michigan is the homeland of the University of Michigan–Dearborn. More than 100 multiple academic fields and disciplines are available at the University, along with 43 graduate programs and six doctoral programs. Students nominated for the program will be awarded $10,000 each year for a maximum of four years.
Also visit: University of Cincinnati Scholarships 2022
About the University of Michigan Dearborn Scholarship 2022-23:
- Country: United States
- Institution: University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Degree level: Undergraduate Degree
- Financial coverage: $40,000
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Deadline: 1 April 2022.
Advantages of the Scholarship:
The University of Michigan Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 in the USA will bestow scholarships worth $10,000 per year for up to four years (each scholarship will value $40,000 for a period of a complete degree program).
International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- An international student with a sustainable visa
- A cumulative SAT score of 1020 or more (ACT composite score of 20)
- A grade point average of 3.0 (4.0 scale)
- Continuous with a 3.0 GPA at UM-Dearborn
- Enrolment at University of Michigan-Dearborn for complete degree period.
- A minimum score of 6.5 is mandatory for IELTS, TOEFL (IBT-80, CBT-213, PBT-550), or MELAB (76).
- Students with sound visas who are international students
- 5 GPA (4.0 scale)
- Enrolment at the University of Michigan-Dearborn for the full duration of the degree.
- With a 3.0 GPA at UM-Dearborn, the award will be
- A minimum score of 6.5 is compulsory for IELTS, TOEFL (IBT-80, CBT-213, PBT-550), or MELAB (76).
Remember that if you have earned less than 24 transferrable credits, you must also provide:
- 1020 or higher on the SAT (ACT combined score of 20)
- Result reports of High School
- An English Language Proficiency test score of 6.5 is necessary in IELTS, TOEFL (IBT-80, CBT-213, PBT-550), or MELAB (76).
The last date to apply for the International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 in the USA is 1st April 2022.
How to Apply?
The Admission to an Undergraduate Program at the University requires you to apply for an International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022. The official announcement and application are available at the link below: