Applications are available for the University of Detroit Mercy Scholarships 2022 in the United States. The University of Detroit Mercy allows global students from any part of the Earth to apply for bachelor’s degree Scholarships. The International Undergraduate Scholarship is presented by the University for the academic session 2022-23. Students can continue their education without worrying about tuition costs in the United States. It is a golden chance for bright students to achieve their goals. It offers a lot of scholarships throughout the year.
The University of Detroit Mercy is one of the largest universities in the United States. It was established in 1877. There is a wide variety of disciplines presented by the University of Detroit Mercy, including those in liberal arts, clinical psychology, business, dentistry, education, law, engineering, architecture, nursing, and allied health professions. Students can choose the field in which they are interested. It furnishes students with amazing experiences that are helpful in the real world.
Also visit, Europe Fully-Funded Scholarships Without IELTS
Details of University of Detroit Mercy Scholarships 2022:
- Country: United States
- University: University of Detroit Mercy
- Degree Program: Undergraduate
- Financial Coverage: Up to $10,000/Year
- Eligible Candidates: International
- Deadline Date: 30 March 2022.
Advantages of University of Detroit Mercy Scholarships 2022:
The University Scholarships 2022 award up to $10,000 per year. Scholarships are changeable every year but cannot be joint with others.
List of Available Study Fields:
- School of Dentistry
- College of Engineering & Science
- College of Health Professions/McAuley School of Nursing
- School of Law
- College of Liberal Arts & Education
- School of Architecture
- College of Business Administration
- Candidates from any part of the planet are eligible to apply.
- Students must enter an undergraduate degree program at the university to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The university may require a copy of your bank statement, your statement of financial support, and your passport.
- The candidate must possess a preceding degree certificate and meet other admission criteria of the university.
- Candidates must present testimony of English language proficiency.
This scholarship follows the following deadlines:
Fall Term: 1 July
Winter Term: 15 November
Spring/Summer Term: 30 March
How to apply?
All students concerned with undergoing an undergraduate degree must apply for admission to the university. Students will achieve this scholarship after being admitted to the university automatically.
For more information: Official Link