This university offers the Global Masters Scholarship 2022(an award of £10,000) for international students to study at the University of Birmingham in 2022-23.
How does the Global Masters Scholarship work?
Birmingham removes any type of barriers to education so that the most academically talented students can get their education and learning goals.
To continue, we are happy to announce that the Global Masters Scholarship supports outstanding international students to get Master”s degree programs during the year 2022-23.
Scholarship’s value of up to GBP 10,000 will be given to almost 40 students. Each scholar will have this except for their tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria For University Of Birmingham Scholarships:
This scholarship is given to students enrolled in the master’s degree program, except those attending the Birmingham Business School (where separate MSc and MBA scholarships are available).
- The candidate must be a resident of any eligible country.
- The University ranked you as an overseas fee payer.
- Students will start studying at the university in September or October 2022 on a campus-based course.
- 30 June 2022 is the last date to pay the £2,000 Admissions deposit.
- Your scholarship application statement is proof of your academically exceptional performance. The candidate must hold, or expect to hold, a first-class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelor’s degree.
We consider a UK degree equivalent to US, Indian, Nigerian, and Chinese grading systems:
- US GPA system, 3.5 out of 4.0.
- In the Indian grading system, 70%.
- Nigerian grading system: 3.5 out of 4.0 / 4.5 out of 5.0, and 6.2 (out of 7.0).
- Top-tier Chinese university 85%, and a mid-tier Chinese university 90% grades.
Students who receive full scholarships or sponsorships covering full tuition fees from any alternative internal or external source are not eligible for this scholarship. Candidates with other partial awards may be able to combine this scholarship with others.
How to apply?
Candidates fulfilling the requirements listed above and who have been offered and accepted admission to a master’s degree at Birmingham are welcome to apply for this scholarship by completing the online scholarship application form below.
If you fail to complete the form completely and your application will not be considered and cannot be changed once it has been submitted. The scholarship application form should only be completed once and we will only review your first submission.
Deadline For University Of Birmingham Scholarships:
The deadline for application is 30 June 2022 at 23:59 (UK time / GMT+1).