The King Abdullah University Scholarship 2023 applications are now being opened for the Spring and Fall semesters. 150 Master’s, MS/Ph.D., Ph.D., and doctoral degree programs are offered by King Abdullah University Scholarship. There are no application fees. It would be a fantastic opportunity to apply for this scholarship if you wanted to attend King Abdullah University. In the world, the University came in at number 434. This scholarships offers a wonderful opportunity to attend King Abdullah University for free.
One of the most well-known and significant scholarships in Saudi Arabia, along with the King Fahd scholarship, is the King Abdullah scholarships. Applications for the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology Scholarships are accepted by students of all countries abroad. This scholarship offers degree programs in a variety of disciplines, including the physical sciences, engineering, computers, and many other subjects.
All expenditures will be covered by this scholarship. This scholarship program lasts for four to five years. Students have the option of finishing an MS degree before starting their Ph.D. The King Abdullah University Scholarships 2023, a fully financed scholarship, is described in full here.
About King Abdullah University Scholarship 2023:
- Host Country: Saudi Arabia.
- Host Institution: The King Abdullah University.
- Degree level: Masters, MS/Ph.D., PhD
- Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded.
- Deadlines: Not declared till now for Fall 2023 and Spring 2023 by the university but the portal is opened for the scholarship
Advantages of King Abdullah University Scholarship:
The King of Saudi Arabia is providing financial support for the King Abdullah Scholarship. This scholarship is fully funded. The benefits of this scholarship are given below:
- No Registration Fees and Tuition Fees.
- Free Accommodation.
- Depending on qualifications and progress in degree programs, a living stipend of up to $20,000–30,000 per year is possible.
- Free Medical treatment.
- Relocation help
Available Fields at KAUST:
The successful completion of an undergraduate degree in a relevant field, such as engineering, mathematics, or the physical, chemical, or biological sciences, is a requirement for admission to the master’s and Ph.D. programs.
- Applied Math and Computational Science:
- Applied Mathematics
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Applied Physics:
- Applied Physics
- Biosensors and Bioelectronics
- Bioinformatics and Machine Learning
- Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Synthetic Biology
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Biomolecular Engineering
- Biophysics and Bioimaging
- Chemical Science:
- Chemical Science
- Chemical and Biological Engineering:
- Advanced Chemical Engineering
- Advanced Biological Engineering
- Computer Science:
- Computer Science
- Earth Science and Engineering:
- Solid Earth Systems
- Fluid Earth Systems
- Electrical Engineering:
- Electro physics
- Energy Resources and Petroleum Engineering:
- Energy Resources and Petroleum Engineering
- Environmental Science and Engineering:
- Water Quality, Chemistry, and Treatment
- Environmental Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Environmental Hydrology and Fluid Mechanics
- Materials for Environmental Science and Engineering
- Marine Science and Engineering:
- Marine Science and Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering:
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Plant Science:
- Plant Science
- Any applicant is eligible, regardless of nationality.
- A Bachelor’s degree must be earned before applying to Master’s degree programs.
- A master’s degree is needed to apply for doctoral degree programs.
- Candidates should be in good physical and mental health, have a strong academic record, and exhibit high moral character.
- Candidates are not permitted to hold more than one scholarship at once.
- Before submitting the application form, fill it out entirely.
- Statement of Purpose
- Curriculum vitae
- Three Recommendation Letters: The letters of recommendation should be written by the candidate’s teachers (who are able to explain your academic performance and research potential).
- Fulfill the English Language Requirements
The Fully Funded King Abdullah University Scholarship application deadline for 2023 has just been announced. However, the scholarship application portal is currently open.
How to Apply?
- The application process is online for the scholarships at KAUST university
- To apply online visit the official website: Visit Official website here: